Summit Park Launches Campaign Seeking Add-on Acquisitions in the CNC Parts and Service Industry
SUMMIT PARK LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN SEEKING ADD-ON ACQUISITIONS IN THE CNC PARTS AND SERVICE INDUSTRY
Tennessee Industrial Electronics ("TIE") is a leading provider of parts and repairs for CNC systems. The company specializes in refurbished FANUC aftermarket parts such as controls, motors, and drives and holds an extensive inventory of over 50,000 parts. TIE sells to a variety of machine tool end users and resellers across the United States and internationally and differentiates itself through its large inventory of hard-to-find and critical parts and just-in-time availability, which reduces its customers' machine downtime.
TIE ADD-ON ACQUISITION CRITERIA
- Suppliers of new and refurbished parts for CNC systems for the machine tool industry
- Providers of aftermarket repair services for refurbished parts for CNC systems
- Suppliers of complementary refurbished or replacement products to the machine tool repair and service industry
- Particular original equipment manufacturers of interest include FANUC, Siemens, and Allen Bradley, among others
- U.S. headquarters; no size parameters
We appreciate you keeping our criteria in mind and sharing any relevant opportunities with us. Summit Park will pay finders' fees, buy-side fees, and related commissions for introductions that lead to completed transactions. Please feel free to reach out to Matt Magan, email@example.com or 704-654-3400 x241, regarding any opportunities.